Friday 29 June 2018

The Holidays


In the holidays my friends and I decided to go Paradice ice skating. So we did, once we  went in
and put our skating shoes on. I couldn't walk on my feet i had to crawl on my knees………. I finally
landed on the ice, “finally” I said. Me and my friend Rabab were really bad skaters. before we arrived
I thought I would be able to actually skate, but I was wrong. I couldn't, I kept on tripping on my butt
and slamming my face on the slippery frozen floor. After that we went to go get some tip top ice cream

Image result for paradise ice skating  auckland

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lujain, I really like your post. Did you know, that I can not skate? Can you? It looks really cool. The skating shoes are really uncomfortable for me. Well, blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Joyce haha i cant really skate I can only like skate for a while. Yeah the shoes are uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.